- Why should I register my organization with the Safe Kids organization management system?
- How can I register my organization?
- Do I have to be CPS-certified to use the organization management system?
- Why can't I use the same login information for both the certification and organization management systems?
- How soon after I register my organization may purchase orders be added and used online?
- What is an e-voucher and how soon after I register my organization can it be used?
- What is an affiliate?
- Is there a prepayment benefit?
- How can I change the primary contact name on the Safe Kids Organization Management system?
- In an Organization Management account, can I enter credit card information instead of a Purchase Order or E-voucher?
1. Why should I register my organization with the Safe Kids organization management system?
Registering your organization allows you to:
- Better track affiliates certifications
- Allow your affiliates to pay for courses, re-certification or instructor candidacy online using your organization's POs and/or e-voucher
- Register your affiliates for courses and manage those registrations (e.g. reschedule, cancel, substitute)
- Click on the LOG IN button on right.
- Click on Organization Management - CLICK HERE to Log In
NOTE: The background color will be peach when you are in the organization management system.
- Under NEW SIGN UP, click on the highlighted "here".
NOTE: Each agency can have only one contact. This will be the point person for the agency and is responsible for adding POs, reviewing charges, and paying the invoice. You will be notified via email of your organization's log in information.
NOTE: Once your organization is registered, you will have several of Action Items available.
No. Anyone is able to register their organization with Safe Kids. In many instances, this will be the administrative or accounting contact person for your agency. This person, referred to as the organization manager, will be responsible for registering the organization with Safe Kids and managing online payments by purchase order or e-voucher. Through the Web site, the organization manager will also be able to track affiiliates' certifications, reschedule registrations and handle substitutions. Responsible for accounting and affiliate management, the organization manager does not provide CPS training or education unless they are currently CPS certified.
This system operated independently from the certification system. The link between them is made when someone in the certification system selects your organization as "Affiliated-To". You are welcome to change your password after you log in.
5. How soon after I register my organization may purchase orders be added and used online?
Once your organization registers with Safe Kids, you will be able to add purchase orders immediately. As soon as the required information is entered, the PO will be available for use. You may provide the purchase order number to your affiliates for them to use online.
6. What is an e-voucher and how soon after I register my organization can it be used?
An e-voucher is basically a line of credit from Safe Kids Worldwide. Once an e-voucher application is submitted by the organization manager, it will be reviewed and responded to within three business days.
Once approved and assigned a number, it can used for online payment, using the EV#. The system will automatically check for availability of funds. EV's are billed monthly.
Affiliates are members of an organization who allow that organization manager to view their contact and certification information. Affiliates are able to pay their fees online with this organization's purchase orders or e-vouchers if these numbers are provided to them by the organization manager.
Safe Kids appreciates the many organizations that support CPS Technician certification and recertification. All organizations that prepay at least $2000 in certification fees will get a bonus 10 percent. The funds can be used for any certification fee. To use, the organization manager or affiliate only has to enter the E-voucher (line of credit from Safe Kids) to use the funds. Please include the form with your check to assure the bonus is applied to your account
89. How can I change the primary contact name on the Safe Kids Organization Management system?
We understand that the contact person can change. To update the Organization Manager’s name, please send us an email. Please include the ORG ID, new contact’s name, phone number and email address. When the profile is updated, the new contact person will receive an email confirming the change.
The Organization Management system is designed for payment by Purchase Orders or E-vouchers. However, organizations are welcome to pay any invoices by credit card. To pay an invoice by credit card, click on the PAY NOW link at the top of your Organization Management page. You are also welcome to contact us to pay the fee directly at 202-803-4230. A receipt will be emailed to the Organization Manager when the payment is processed. We are happy to send a receipt to the payor (if different), by request.