Once you select a system, please be patient while the page loads.
CPS Tech/Tech to Be
In general, we've found that using using Google's Chrome instead of Microsoft's Internet Explorer for web browsing is noticeably faster.
There are two available log-in options. Please review your choices and click on the one that best meets your needs.
This online system is for Certified Technicians, Instructors, course administrators and people who are interested in becoming a CPS-certified. Here are some of the things you can do in the Certification Management system:
- Make a CPS online profile (if you've never been CPS-certified)
- Register for a course (Certification or Renewal)
- Recertify: Enter your seat checks, CEUs, etc.
- Edit your online profile (e.g. update contact information, add org. affiliation)
- Apply to be an instructor or tech proxy
This online system is for people who are managing groups of technicians or potential technicians. Here are some of the things you can do in the Organization Management system:
- Add a purchase orders (PO) and/or e-vouchers
- Affiliates: Add/edit/delete affiliate members
- Register affiliates for courses
- Review PO or e-voucher statements/use