You are here
The Certification Course Instructor CD includes a number of files, including written and skills assessment instructions and tips on using the PPT slides and videos.
- Planning and Logistics Guide - ver. 3/2014
- Pre-Course Meeting: Moving Beyond Logistics - ver. 10/2013
- Curriculum Add-ons: Do's and Don'ts - ver. 2/2015
- Instructor Hours tracking worksheet (Excel)
- Link to all IC and Tech Proxy forms
- Checkup Event Guidelines- ver. 3/2014
- Course Administrator Application - ver. 8/2017 - What is a Course Adminstrator?
- Sample Course Evaluation - ver. 1/2016
- Terms: Spanish-English - ver. 3/2006
- Spanish Materials Course Overview - 11/2014
CHES Contact Hours
In order for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) attending a Certification Course to receive 6 basic Category 1 contact hours, they must complete and return the application to Safe Kids within 30 days of the course. There is no pre-course required needed by the Lead Instructor.
- CHES Continuing Credit Application - ver. 3/2018
Nursing Contact Hours
Safe Kids no longer offers Nursing credits.