You are here
Policies & Procedures
If you can’t find the answer to a certification-related question on this website, refer to the the National CPS Certification Policies & Procedures Manual.
Download or open the Policies & Procedures Manual. To find information quickly, try these tips for searching the manual:
- Click on the link in the Table of Contents to go to that section directly.
- Open the PDF. In the “Edit” menu (top menu bar), select “Find”. Enter your search word or phrase.
- Open the PDF. Hold the Control key and the F key on your keyboard. Enter your search word or phrase.
Safe Kids Worldwide constantly reviews, revises and clarifies our CPS certification policies and procedures based on the questions and feedback we receive. While the most recent manual is available here, check back from time to time for an updated version.
National CPS Certification Policies & Procedures Manual - ver. 7/10/2018
- 7/10 - Updated appeals to include regional contact and follow up
- 3/14 and 26 - Minor edits
- 5/2 - Minor edits
- 4/17 - Removed old reference to Mentor-IC worksheet
- 3/29 - “Safe Travel for All Children: Transporting Children with Special Health Care Needs” course must be taken in the current certification cycle for CPS CEUs.
For assistance, please contact CPS Certification Customer Service toll-free at 1-877-366-8154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.