You are here
Every technician and instructor occasionally encounters questions or is unsure where to go for assistance. As the certifying body, Safe Kids can help with everything regarding the certification process including status, testing, re-certification, etc.
Many of the answers you need can be found on this Web site. We strongly encourage you to check around the Web site, especially the FAQs and site map, prior to contacting Safe Kids. If you still can't find what you're looking for, or have a specific question or concern, please contact customer service.
- Course Administration
- Recertification (includes links for CEUs and scheduled webinars)
- Becoming an Instructor or Tech Proxy
- Class is Over! Now What? - ver. 9/2013
- Appeals Cover Page - ver. 9/2016
- Emergency Fee Refund Application - ver. 9/2016
- Generic Car Seat Checklist (Safe Kids Worldwide) - ver. 2016
- Checklist User Guide (Safe Kids Worldwide) - ver. 2013
- Technician Evaluation Tool (Kansas) and Instructions
- W-9 - Safe Kids Worldwide
- What to Expect From a CPST - ver. 8/2010
- Why Be A CPST? - ver. 10/2014